The efficacy of laser hair removal is now widely recognized. It is very skilled in clinics for consumers even treatment. This is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, which is a non-invasive and convenient method to reduce the growth of hair.
The principle behind this technique is the selective photo thermolysis, d. h. fits certain wavelengths of light and pulse of duration, so that the optimal effect on the target tissue can be achieved. This will lead even minimally on the surrounding tissue. Laser effect is localized as it prevents all other parts of the skin causes only the melanin of the target area that will heat hair growth. It is a known fact that in the General dark objects absorbs light and thus dark melanin absorbs light with better speed and intensity.
Melanin is important for hair removal lasers on the market today. There is substance in the skin occurring, conveys the color on the hair and skin. Two types of melanin may be possible. Like selective laser photons are absorbed, only black and brown colors absorb it and removed. Individually, the ideal combination for the laser hair removal is the light skin and dark hair. However, developments in this area have been made and now dark skinned individuals can also target their dark hair using the laser methods.
The time taken by this laser hair removal technique depends on the area to be treated. The entire process can take several minutes up to a few hours. In General, the laser beam of low energy in the process is used. The beam penetrates the skin and reaches the hair follicles. For further growth are the hair follicles in the stage of active growth are disabled. All other follicles are not in the phase of growth remaining unaffected by this process. There is minimal pain that requires no anesthesia.
Various advantages of Laser Hair Removal:
· Non-invasive and gentle process that all of the body to remove unwanted hair
· Large areas can be effectively treated because it can disable several hairs at the same time.
· Skin color and complexion
· Minimal complaints
· You are free of grow, electrolysis, and shave and bleeding
· No downtime
Some main considerations:
· Since only the hair during the active phase of this procedure is concerned, several sessions are necessary.
· A high-energy beam is avoided, to minimize the risk of the adjacent skin causes.
· Slight redness and slight swelling can be seen to the hair.
· Blonde, gray and white hair reacts less because they contain less hair pigment.
· It is recommended; apply sunscreen on the treated area.